Frequently Asked Questions
What is Included in the cost of my fitness vacation?
- 3 Days, 2 Nights All Inclusive Alpine Method Fitness Vacation set in the international Playground of Whistler, BC
- Luxury 4.5 star accommodations
- Goal Setting Consultation at Check In with Nutrition & Wellness Specialist
- Full Body Assessment– Weight, Measurement, Body Fat
- Fruit and Mineral Water Upon Arrival
- 3 Meals, 2 Snacks Daily. Nutritionally Balanced Meals containing the perfect balance of proteins/carbs/fat
- 5-7 Hrs of Fitness Per Day – Combination of Indoor and Outdoor Classes lead by Our Team of Fitness Experts (combination of yoga, abs, cardio, body weight strength training, hiking, running)
- Informative Interactive Healthy Cooking Class- Learn from our Nutritional Chefs on how to turn your kitchen into a healthy one. Includes take home grocery list and recipes to get you started.
- Healthy Drinks Preparation Workshop
- Seminars based on Nutrition and Wellness
- Complimentary Herbal Teas
- Daily Essential Oil Steam Shower
- Daily Evening Hot Tub Relaxation
- Luxurious Robes & Slippers Provided
- Daily Maid Service
- Team Host at Your Service
- Complimentary Parking
- Check-out Consultation
Additional Services Available
- Seasonal Excursions including canoeing, paddle boarding, kayaking, biking and snowshoeing. Additional costs apply
- Wellness & Pampering Excursion. Hydrotherapy hot and cold baths, saunas, steams and relaxation. Additional costs apply
- Life Coach and Nutritional Coach Follow up sessions. Additional costs apply
What is the maximum group size?
Maximum group size is 16, based on double occupancy of all eight of our luxurious and exclusive rooms. Single occupancy rates are available.
What is the general level of fitness required to participate in The Alpine Method?
The Alpine Method is designed to accommodate all levels of fitness. Our trained instructors will target their classes so that all participants get the most out of each session.
What type of food do you serve?
Designed by our registered dieticians and holistic nutritionist, our delicious low calorie, low glycemic and low carbohydrate menu will introduce your palate to mouth watering seasonal ingredients.
What is the accommodation like?
The 4.5 star Whistler Alpine Chalet offers guests unique and high end accommodation. Every suite includes 42” LCD television, Ipod docking station and luxurious linens.
In addition, we have fantastic communal areas in which you can relax with your group, including a comfortable and inviting living area with large leather armchairs, a private outdoor jacuzzi, a steam shower room and an indoor yoga/exercise studio.
Do I have to share a bedroom?
No, single occupancy rates are available. However if you wish to share a room with a friend or partner, then you are eligible for double occupancy rates.
What is Check In /Check out Time?
We ask all guests check in from 4pm-6pm prior to team building exercises, a yoga class and dinner on the first evening.
Check out will be after Dinner on the last day of your fitness vacation.
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable running shoes, work out clothing for indoors and outdoors, please keep in mind the mornings tend to be a little cooler so layers are recommended. For winter vacations please brings gloves, hats and waterproof clothing. The weather will not stop us from going outside so be prepared!
What if I have my own accommodations in Whistler
Please contact us directly and we will be able to advise availability and costs. We will always keep group sizes to 16 to ensure the program is individually tailored.
What is your Cancellation Policy for Fitness Vacations?
Due to the limited number of spaces available on Fitness Vacations we have a non refundable policy. If a cancellation is made 30 days or more prior to the start date of the fitness vacation, then the fitness vacation can be re booked. Re bookings will not be made for cancellations within 30 days of the Fitness Vacation and full value of fitness vacation may be charged.